The summers are about to bid goodbye. Let’s give it a farewell party with this healthy and tasty recipe! A good looking dish, this ones going to keep you fresh and full. A favourite with kids, enjoy this recipe and stay cool. #TastyThursday #SwasthRahoMastRaho
• ¾ cup greek yogurt
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
• 2 tsp of agave syrup
• 1 alphonso mango puree
• In a bowl, add greek yogurt, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, agave syrup and mix well.
• Take mango puree, and with the help of a strainer, strain the puree to make sure there are no strings of mango left.
• Now, take a mould and add a layer of mango puree, then add 2 layers of yogurt and again add a layer of mango puree and do the same with rest of the lollies.
• Place the lollies in the freezer for 4 hours to set.
• After 4 hours, once the lollies are set, squeeze the lollies out of the mould carefully, they are now ready to eat.
Here is the link for all the fitness freaks out there – http://bit.ly/ShilpaShettyKundra
Don’t forget to Like & Share for more fitness videos!!!
Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheShilpaShetty/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/TheShilpaShetty
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theshilpashetty/